Submit a case study
Currently, we are not collecting new case studies. When we will start developing the next edition, we will update this section and launch a call for submissions.
Case study template
If you still wish to submit a case study for consideration, please contact us first and download the submission form here
Criteria for inclusion
The panel uses the following criteria as a guide to agree on which case studies should be included:
- The shelter project must be wholly completed, or solid learnings can be gained from the project implementation to date.
- Given the scale of emergency shelter need every year, case studies must have had large-scale impacts. Discontinued trials or design concepts will not be included.
- The majority of the project must be implemented within the first year following a natural disaster. For conflict affected populations, chronic emergencies and returns processes, longer time scales will be considered.
- Accurate project information is available from staff involved in the project implementation.
- The case studies should illustrate a diversity of approaches to meet shelter need. Providing shelter is more than simply designing architecturally impressive structures.
If interested, please take a minute to complete this online survey on Shelter Projects: www.surveymonkey.com/r/NF87XW9
Below are a few questions about this web site. We would be very grateful indeed if you could take a moment to answer these questions - this will help us to make this documentation of case studies better suited to your needs.
- or simply email us: